With each list you order, we include a free copy of our HD Database Viewer.
- Spreadsheet not required.
- Creates MS Access database from imported list.
- View business on Google Maps with directions, streetview etc.
- Get GPS coordinates for the business.
- Filter by business name, street address, city or zipcode.
- Manage your lists in the List Manager.
- Print address labels for entire list or filtered records.
- Get reviews and ratings from Yelp and YellowPages.com
HD Database Viewer is a Windows program. It will not run directly on a Mac, but should run fine using WineBottler:
HOW TO USE THE VIEWER
Once you download the viewer along with your business list, copy them both to the same folder and run the viewer. No installation is needed, making it completely portable. It will easily run on a thumb or flash drive as well as a laptop or desktop computer. Run the viewer and import your CSV list.
The viewer will automagically create a MS Access database and import your data into it.
From there you have the option to browse, edit, or search the database. You can even filter and export the results to a CSV file or print address labels, part of the list or the whole list.
Other tools include GPS coordinates for the listing with 1 click, ratings and reviews from Yelp and Yellowpages.com and Google Map and Directions whenever you need it. There is also a List Manager to help maintain your lists.
Need listings only for a certain city? Filter the list for that city and either print labels, print the list (great for canvasing) or export the filtered list to CSV.
If you are having any problems with the viewer, please fill out a trouble ticket at our helpdesk.