May was a busy month for me, I had to complete a bunch of videos for another project by June first, so if it seemed like I was less around, that would be why. But I did have the chance to do a few new things.
Here are some of the more popular articles from may:
- Flash Websites need Fallback Options for iOS Users
- CSS Vendor Prefixes
- GET versus POST Requests on HTML Forms
- How to Create cool Buttons using Just CSS3
- Hyphenation in CSS3
- Using the CSS3 font-size-adjust Property to Set your Font Sizes
- Dreamweaver CS6 Review
I also created a couple of ancillary articles that you might have missed to go with some of the articles above:
Alexander finished up his series on How to Test Web Page Designs.
I’m Looking for More Interns
If you are interested in writing about web design or HTML, I am offering another internship for the second half of 2012. if you are a technical writer or know someone who wants more experience and by-lines, please apply. Web Design / HTML Interns Wanted
Previously in May
- Should We Forget Columns?
- How to Indent Paragraphs with CSS
- Uses for Definition Lists
- Data URLs Can Help Speed Up your Site
- Ignore 2014 – start Building HTML5 Now
- How to use HTML5 Right Now
- HTML5 WebSockets
- CSS Relationships
- How to Get a Free Domain Name
- Troubleshoot CSS
- Free Web Hosting
- How to use the HTML BASE Tag
- What is Design?
- CSS Positioning Properties
- How do You Optimize a Multi-Page Article for Search Engines?
- Cheap Hosting
- Create a Focal Point for Web Designs – before and after Web Page Redesign
- How to Embed a Google Calendar in your Website
- What is Keyword Density?
- How to Choose your Keyword Phrase
- CSS Workflow
- I want to build a site like ____, would that violate their copyright?
- What You Must know About Graphic Design to Build Web Pages
- 2007 Articles
- 2006 Articles
- 2005 Articles
- 2004 Articles
- 2003 Articles
- 2002 Articles
- 2001 Articles
- 2000 Articles
- 1999 Articles
- 1998 Articles
- 1997 Articles