Programming Tips - Web Dev News & more!
Organize stuff YOUR way.
As Google Product Search becomes more and more popular, it becomes increasingly beneficial to submit your products to Google so folks can see what you are selling. And the best part is: this Google service is free!
Of course, you'll need a great tool to help you get it done. Enter Google Feed Generator Pro. It's never been easier to submit your products to Google! No more spreadsheets. You don't need to own or learn Excel or an FTP program to quickly submit your items.
Sign up for our Mailing List for announcements of updates and new releases.
• Complies to new required attributes in effect Sept 22, 2011.
• Vista and Windows 7/8 32/64 bit compatible.
• Database driven. Will hold unlimited products.
• Unlimited number of stores. Each with it's own configuration and database.
• Single-store Lite Version available here.
• Easy to use. Just fill in the boxes and click Generate.
• Built-in FTP sends the file to Google's server at the click of a button. (Internet connection required).
• AutoFill wizard makes entering repetitive data easy.
• Search products by name or description.
• Searchable Notebook to store your notes.
• Keeps log of performed tasks.
• Optional back up databases on program exit.
• FTP product images to your server.
• Search and print databases.
• Import and export product databases to CSV format.
• Google Merchant Help built-in.
• Free upgrades for life.
• Internet connection
• 650mhz processor or higher
• 512mb ram or higher
• 1024x768+ display resolution
$69.95 now only
Electronic Delivery - Unlock code to register trial version sent by email within 24 hours.
SUBMIT YOUR PRODUCTS TO GOOGLE MERCHANTS QUICKLY AND EASILY
• Multiple store version.
• Create unlimited seperate databases for each store.
• NO MORE SPREADSHEETS. The easy to use interface eliminates the frustration of formatting spreadsheets to create the Googlebase feed file.
• FTP directly to Google, or upload through Google Base admin. No FTP client required.
• Takes only minutes what used to take hours.
NOTE: If you have an email address that requires approval for spam control such as Earthlink or AOL, the email containing the registration info may not get through. Please use a direct email address, or pre-approve email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your mail delivery system in your white list or no-spam list.
What's New v4.5
• Fixed database corrupting when creating a new store.
• Fixed importing existing feed files into new store.
What's New v4.42
• FIXED! Wasn't retaining product type info.
• FIXED! Feed submission errors.
What's New v4.4
• NEW! Now choose from Google categories or enter your own.
• NEW! Download latest Google Taxonomy list.
What's New v4.2
• NEW - Changed registration schema. Registered users send us your order name and email address through our Support Center for a free unlock code.
No restrictions on use for 30 days. You must purchase the software to continue use after that. - .5 mb
Upgrades: To upgrade your current registered version, download the trial above and install over top of your existing installation. You current data will remain intact.
NOTE: There are no refunds once an unlock code has been issued. We recommend downloading the trial to try it first. Trial versions can be unlocked with reg code sent after purchase.
Registered users of Froogle Feed Generator Lite can upgrade to the Pro version for only $20.00. Send a copy of the registration email you received when you registered Froogle Feed Lite, or the name and email address used when placing the order to:
support AT highdesertsoftware.com. Once we verify you in our database, you will be sent instructions on how to pay for the upgrade.
No spreadsheet program or FTP client needed!
Try it risk-free
for 30 days.
NOTE: Google now has a new feature to test your feeds before they go live. To create a test feed, go to Google Merchant Center and click on your store's datafeeds link on the left. Then click on the "New Test Data Feed" button at the bottom of the screen. Name your feed something like "testfeed.txt". Any name will do. Create a filename in the program for it. Generate the feed and submit it to Google. Google will send you a status email as normal, telling you the number of items inserted and if there are any errors.
You can then fix these errors before you submit your real feed.
Have any pre-sale questions or need help with one of our programs?
Get help through our
Copyright © 2014 by NetImages Design Co. • All Rights reserved