Whether web or graphic design, choosing the right colors can make or break your project. You can easily do this with LittleRGB Color Picker. Use the screen picker to get the color of any pixel, or generate a color in the Color Generator. When you find just the right shade, punch a hotkey and the html or rgb value is copied to the clipboard. Courtesy ClickCoders.org and HighDesert Software Co.
• Internet connection (optional)
• 500mhz processor or higher
• 256mb ram or higher
CODED WITH NEOBOOK RAD5
No programing skills required.
• Grab any pixel color off the screen.
• Actual color is instantly displayed.
• Generate any color with sliders.
• Copy values to clipboard with one key press.
• Small and compact.
• Vista compatible.
• Will run on flash drive, DVD or CD.
• FREEWARE. Can be freely distributed in it's original form.